What are cookies?
What types of cookies exist?
Based on their permanency
, cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire whenever the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (i.e. so the user remains identified for the services) or when deleted manually.
Based on their purpose, cookies can be classified as:
- Performance cookies: they remember user preferences for tools found in services so the service settings do not have to be changed each time you visit.
- Geo-localization cookies: used to determine the country the user is in upon requesting a service. It’s totally anonymous and may only be used to help orient the content to their location.
- Registration cookies: generated when the user has registered or logged in. They are used to identify the user in the services for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified for easier browsing.
- To check whether the user is authorized to access certain services.
- Analytical cookies: they are generated during user visits to anonymously identify the user. The main purposes are:
- To anonymously identify the users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and count the number of visitors and trends over time.
- To anonymously identify the most visited content.
- To know if the user is new or repeating their visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a web service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that may identify him/her. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help enhance the user experience at the site.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they make it possible to expand the information from advertising displayed to each anonymous user in the web services. The duration and frequency of advertising position views is stored as well as the interaction with them, browsing patterns and/or user behaviour to create a profile of advertising interest. Thus, they make it possible to offer advertising that is appropriate to the user’s interests.
Which cookies do we use?
In particular, the following cookies are used when browsing the autorfoods.com website: Analytics
- Cookie _ga : Used to distinguish users. They remain for 2 years after installation or updating.
How can cookies be disabled?
It’s possible to stop accepting cookies in the browser or stop accepting cookies for a particular service. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookies settings. These settings are normally found under the browser menu options or preferences. The website offers guidance to the user on the steps to access the cookies settings menu and; as applicable, private browsing in each one of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings.
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Site settings.
- Safari: Preferences – Security.
Is it possible for the cookies policy to change?
The website autorfoods.com may modify this Cookies Policy based on legal and regulatory requirements or to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users through the website or through the registered user’s email. If you’d like more information on browser settings, click on the browser you want information on: