Data Controller Details
Business name: CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA Trade name: AUTOR FOODS Tax identification no.: A-26011320 Registered address: Carretera de Arnedo, km 1. Autol, La Rioja (Spain). Contact: +34 941 39 00 16 firstname.lastname@example.org Registered with the Trade Register of La Rioja, in volume 613, folio 109 and page LO-1540.
Who is the data controller of your data?
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At autorfoods.com, we process the information you provide us with in order to manage the contractual relationship between us, send the information you request, provide interested parties with offers relating to our services and/or products of their interest and/or process job applications.
How long do we save your data?
Your data will be saved for the minimum time necessary for proper provision of the service offered as well as to fulfil any liabilities that may derive in addition to any other legal requirement.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data may be the performance of a potential and/or signed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal authorization and/or the data subject’s consent. The data we request are appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary and under no circumstance are you required to provide us with them; however, the non-disclosure thereof may affect the end service or make it impossible to provide.
Who will your data be disclosed to?
CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA will not disclose any data to any third party unless you are expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Data subjects have the following data protection rights:
- The right to request access to the data subject’s own personal data.
- The right of rectification or deletion.
- The right of objection.
- The right to request restriction of their processing.
- The right to data portability.
Data subjects may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA registered address or to the email address set up for this purpose, email@example.com, attaching in both cases a photocopy of your national identity document or equivalent form of identification. You may find templates, forms and more information on your rights through the national supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD): www.agpd.es
How can I withdraw consent?
You may and have the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at any time without such affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to such withdrawal.
Security, updating and confidentiality
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, you are hereby informed that CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. The purpose thereof is to prevent their alteration, loss and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by the law. In any case, absolute security does not exist. So that we may keep your personal data updated, it is important for you to always inform us of any change to them. CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA hereby informs you that your data will be processed with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel who intervene in any of the phases of processing. We will not assign or disclose your data to any third party except in the cases legally provided for or unless the data subject expressly authorizes us to do so.
User commitments and obligations
The user is hereby informed and agrees that access to this website does not imply in any way the commencement of any commercial relationship with CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA. Thus, the user undertakes to use the website, services and content without violating the laws in effect, good faith and public order. The use of the website for unlawful or harmful purposes or in any way that may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning thereof is prohibited. With respect to the content of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Total or partial reproduction, distribution or modification without express authorization.
- Any violation of the provider’s rights as the legitimate owner.
- The use thereof for commercial or advertising purposes.
The user hereby undertakes not to engage in any conduct that may harm the image, interests and rights of CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA or any third party or that may damage, disable or overload the portal autorfoods.com, or that may prevent the normal use of the website in any way. Nonetheless, the user must be aware that security measures for Internet information systems are not completely reliable and, therefore, autorfoods.com cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may alter the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files they contain despite implementing all the necessary resources and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of such harmful elements.
All personal data disclosed by the user to CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA may be saved in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA. This party shall implement all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information in them pursuant to the provisions of the data protection laws in effect.
Conflict resolution platform
Intellectual and industrial property rights
In virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including simply making available all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes on any medium or through any technical resource without authorization from CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA are expressly prohibited. The user hereby undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA. The user is aware of and agrees that all of the website (text, software, structure, podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics) is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws in effect in Spain. If a user or third party believes there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the insertion of certain content on the website, they must notify CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA of such circumstance indicating:
- the personal data of the data subject holding the rights allegedly violated or indicate the representation capacity in which they are acting if lodging a claim on behalf of a third party other than the data subject.
- The content protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the website in addition to proof of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the data subject takes liability for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of warranties
CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA does not offer any guarantees nor is it liable under any circumstance for any damages of any kind that may occur due to:
- A lack of availability, maintenance or effective functioning of the website or the services and content;
- The existence of any malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- Any use that is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and/or availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users at the website .
- The provider is not liable under any circumstance for any damages that may derive from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA and the users of its electronic services are subject to Spanish laws and jurisdiction as well as the courts of La Rioja.
If any user has any questions with regard to these Legal Conditions or any comments on the website autorfoods.com, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This legal notice was last updated on 12-11-2020.
Priniciples applicable to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we apply the following principles which fulfil the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to process your personal data and will inform you previously in absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are required.
- Principle of storage limitation: The data will be saved no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing. Based on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete any records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such manner that guarantees adequate security for the personal data and guarantees confidentiality. We will take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we get your data?
The personal data processed by CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA come from:
- Contact forms.
- Comments on our blog.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact forms: We request a name and an email address.
- Content subscription forms: We request a name and an email address.
- Blog comment registration form: We request a name and an email address.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and enhance the services offered via this website.
- Other non-identifiable data are collected through cookies as detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social media. CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA may have a presence in social media. The processing of data carried out by people who follow the official autorfoods.com social media profiles shall be governed by this section; as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access pertaining to the social media platform, as applicable. We will process the data to correctly manage our presence in social media, informing of CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA activities, products and services as well as for any other purpose allowed by regulations on social media. Under no circumstance will we use the profiles of social media followers to send individual advertising.
Pursuant to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA, with a registered address of Carretera de Arnedo, km 1, Autol (La Rioja) shall be the data controller of the data corresponding to web users and subscribers. CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA does not sell, lease or assign personal data to third parties that may identify the user nor will it do so in the future without prior consent.
Legal basis for the processing of your data
The data categories processed are identification data. No specially protected data categories are processed.
Who will your data be disclosed to?
By browsing through autorfoods.com, non-identifiable data may be collected which include IP addresses, approximate geographic location, a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes those related to browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the services of Google Analytics. We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site and compile demographic information on our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
The website autorfoods.com undertakes to use and process the users’ personal data in respect of the confidentiality thereof as well as comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access pursuant to the provisions of data protection laws in effect. autorfoods.com cannot guarantee absolute infallibility of the Internet and, therefore, breaches of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of processing, CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA will ensure that anyone who is authorized to process customer data (including their personnel, collaborators and providers) are subject to an appropriate confidentiality obligation (either through a contractual or legal obligation). When a security breach occurs, CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA will notify the customer upon gaining knowledge thereof and will provide the adequate information in relation to the security incident.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are the sole party liable for the veracity and correctness of the data your send to autorfoods.com
, thereby releasing CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, of any liability to this end. Users guarantee and are liable for the exactness, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent granted may be revoked at any time by notifying CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA under the terms established in this Policy. There will be no retroactive effects of such revocation.
CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to changes in the law or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, CONSERVAS DE AUTOR, SA will announce the changes made on this page in advance of the implementation thereof.
Pursuant to LSSICE, autorfoods.com does not engage in any SPAM practices, meaning it does not send commercial emails electronically which are not previously requested or authorized by the user. As a result, users may expressly consent on each web form to receiving the newsletter, independently from any specific commercial information requested at any given time. Pursuant to the provisions of Spanish law 34/2002 on Information Society and e-Commerce Services, autorfoods.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.