PROFESSIONAL
EXPORTERS

Our pulses and tinned vegetables,
always on time

EXPORTS OF PULSES AND TINNED VEGETABLES

Beans, chickpeas, lentils, broad beans, lima beans, lupins, peas, mixed vegetables… What do you need? Our catalogue includes conventional and organic options. Find out about all our varieties and innovative combinations! We can advise you so the product importation and implementation are a success!

PRE-COOKED PULSES

Our offer of pre-cooked pulses includes combinations of vegetables and special ingredients. We study the tastes and trends in each country to offer mixed pulses with unique ingredients. We also produce plain tinned pulses.

ORGANIC PULSES

At Autor Foods, we’re pioneers in the production of organic pulses. All of our products are certified with an organic seal issued by the corresponding entity: the Organic Farming Regulatory Council of La Rioja (CPAER).

TINNED VEGETABLES

Rehydrated peas, green beans and tinned mixed vegetables are our specialties out of all the tinned foods we offer. Lupins as well, which we’ve been producing since our foundation in 1918. The demand has not stopped growing in all the world.

EXPORTING WITH OUR OWN BRANDS AND

DISTRIBUTOR BRANDS

Do you want to import Spanish tinned foods? We have several registered trademarks to market our products throughout the world. We can also produce our pulses and tinned vegetables with your brand.

You decide!

WORLDWIDE EXPORTS

No matter where you are, we can get there. At Autor Foods, we produce tinned pre-cooked and/or organic pulses and tinned vegetables for the entire world. We send them anywhere under our own brand or a distributor brand. Choose the product, select the country and we’ll take care of the rest. Tell us where, we’ll tell you how!

OUR DETAILS

At Autor Foods, we’re food export professionals. We’ve been exporting all of our products from Spain for decades. Exports to countries around the world account for more than 40% of our production. The remaining 60% is sold on the Spanish market. Our customers’ satisfaction throughout our history is our best guarantee.

Exports0%
Spanish market0%
Satisfaction0%

PROFESSIONAL FOOD EXPORTING

When exporting food, there’s no room for improvisation. We’re a professional and prepared team with a lot of export experience behind us. We have all the necessary documentation for exporting and food certification required. We speak Incoterms and you can count on our advice throughout the entire process.

Our commitment goes beyond just delivery!

EXPORTATION DOCUMENTS
We provide our customers with pro forma invoices so they have all the information on the transaction. We also issue a commercial invoice to confirm the transaction as well as a list of all content to itemize all the products comprising a shipment. Our export documents include a consular invoice, approved by the consulate in the importing country; and a certificate of origin, which is issued by the Chamber of Commerce of Spain. We also process transport and insurance documents in addition to getting all these documents authenticated with an apostille or other type of validation required in a particular country.
TAX/CUSTOMS PROCEDURES

At Autor Foods, we always make sure we provide our customers with the correct goods classification to assign the proper duty code. We do so by following the Harmonized System (HS) nomenclature, the combined nomenclature (CN) and the integrated Tariff of the European Union (TARIC). We also complete Intrastat declarations to cooperate with the statistics involved with policies aimed at interior market development. Moreover, we’re authorized exporters which makes us a reliable and trustworthy partner in addition to guaranteeing our compliance.

SPECIFIC FOOD CERTIFICATES

The products we export are certified for commercial quality control issued by the Spanish Official Service for Inspection, Supervision and Regulation (SOIVRE). We are also Kosher and Halal certified, which endorse our tinned foods as suitable for consumption pursuant to Jewish and Islamic law, respectively. Plus, we’re organic certified and comply with the International Featured Standards (IFS) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.

INCOTERMS NEGOTIATION

We enjoy finding the most beneficial agreement with our customers to establish win-win relationships. We’re flexible and negotiate the Incoterms conditions. Together we decide where and how the delivery should be made (EXW, FCA, FAS or FOB), as well as the costs and liability (CFR, CIF, CPT, CIP, DAP, DPU or DDP).

Would you like to import tinned foods with complete confidence and guarantees?

En Autor Foods te

asesoramos

apoyamos

acompañamos

|